The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Monday, June 4, 2007

3rd grade

here is what I am looking at for the 3rd grade.. some children didn't start making a recorder case last year so they will start after making their bracelet. I also want to have them make some animals like this mouse. This recorder case took me 2 hours while I sat and watched Dream Girls (a sweet movie if you want to see what it was like for rising African American stars in the 60s/70s)
Some good soul singing. I wish I had their voices!
And the mouse took me about 15 minutes. So I am guessing it would take them 2 months on the recorder case and water bottle holder (similar pattern) and about 3 classes on the mouse.

No comments: