The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Off to my Handwork Applied Arts Training again

Off to my Handwork Applied Arts Training again (ending my 3rd year)

Send me happy flying thoughts....you know how I loath flying!

If I could talk to Zeus, I think I would be okay....or some other Archetype who had air traffic control.

We are just puppies in this strange existence....totally unaware of the higher forces....!

2 comments:

The Magic Onions said...

Sending you happy thoughts for flying (I'm also not mad about it =)
Also just wanted to touch base about Discovering Waldorf on my blog... I sent an email a while back and haven't heard back from you and was just wondering if my email got lost in cyberspace... been happening a lot lately. I can't find your email address or my previous email to resend it to, so if you didn't get it, can you send me your email add again... my email is vined(at)ymail(dot)com
Hope all goes well at your conference,
Blessings and magic,
Donni

Lisa Anne said...

Oh Darn! I did miss you, I can't believe I was there and I missed you. We just got back today (SUN 28th)...We actually may move there for High School for Amelia, we visited the community and Green Meadow. Can't wait to go back!