since I am doing lots of ordering right now I will share some places to order waldorf Handwork supplies
If you have anything to add, just let me know and I will add it to the list....thank you to those who added already
1) brown sheep for yarn...I like bulky because when you make animals and you stuff them it does not show as much. worsted is thin and can show the stuffing....you get further faster with the bulky as well www.brownsheep.com
2) earth guild for plant dyes.....and there is the place in england that I got a bunch of stuff but I can't remember the name at the moment. www.earthguild.com
3) www.Eugenechernin.com for cross stitch stuff.
4) dowels for knitting needles www.dowelsondemand.com/
5) darma trading for silk and cotton/ hemp material for handwork bags http://www.dharmatrading.com/
6) bamboo and metal crochet hooks from joann fabrics size G or H www.joann.com
7) roving and doll supplies ...weirdolls.com
8) wool batting and roving. they only do phone orders...there is no web site....$5.85 per pound! West Earl Woollen Mill, Ephrata PA 717/859-2241
http://www.8season-knitting.com/ for knitting and crochet. They are fast, inexpensive and producers.