The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A picture from Sunbridge


I went over to my friend Julia's site (http://ithacawaldorf.blogspot.com/
and she had a picture of our handwork room...I am on floor making....something........


since I am not home I had to swipe her picture...I like her pictures better than mine anyway....she is a profession photographer as a second profession that she keeps in her back pocket for occasional use
I will post a picture of her hard at work ....when I get home...we ran around NY city with another friend (Sarah) on the weekend....we had a great time! Sending Hugs to both of you!


I won't be home for another week and a half.....New Mexico weather and our friends are just keeping us out here....we can't leave




NEWS
I have been invited to go to the Santa Fe waldorf school tomorrow and chat it up with their Handwork teacher!!!!!
Apparently she is a new Handwork teacher this year but has been a graders teacher for many many years and would like to talk about my curriculum and what I learned at sunbridge!

You know how I love to share!!!!!!!!!


I am so honored....Pictures to come!

No comments: