The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Monday, August 17, 2009

5th grade needles

A blog friend posted this site http://www.8season-knitting.com/ as a comment on good places to get Handwork supplies
AND after looked at their prices I decided to order my double pointed needles for 5th grade from there.
I just got my package from China AND I LOVE THESE NEEDLES!!!! AND I LOVE THE PRICE!

I just hope some small 5th grader in China didn't make them :(

check it out!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like the prices too. I'm thinking about buying my girls complete sets with cases for Christmas gifts. Let me know if you suddenly get lots of spam or something....that's my only fear about this website.