The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Off to the east coast for training

These are toys from our school store....35% off end of year sale baby! I love Waldorf toys!





But before I leave here is an update!
I GOT MY ROOM!!!!! and an assistant for 1st grade!!

I am so happy! I will be gone for several weeks....don't miss me too much :) I will post pictures when I get back!
And for those who want patterns .....I think the best idea is for me to ask when the Handwork training program will start to sell patterns on Etsy......I think that is where they are heading....or a book.....wait and see.

If it is MY pattern I will share everything I have! if it is not...I can only show pictures.....my apologies....I will see about that Etsy pattern link asap

No comments: