The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A herd of horses

I have started my herd of horses for kinder class
The red one is my first horse


Anka said...

They are so cute! Could you give me the pattern how to make them?

Hello by the way, I am one of your regular readers;o) I am teaching German and Handwork at the Waldorf school in Norwich, England. I have been to a Waldorf school myself but I am quite new to teaching. Thus, I am very happy I found your blog - I have already, and I am still planing to use a lot of your ideas. Thank you very much for charing them with us!!
Yes, it would be great if you could give me the pattern for the horse as I am sure my class 2 and 3 girls will love knitting them.
All the best, Anka

Tan Family said...

Beautiful horses! Have fun knitting up more of them...

Mother of Pinky! said...