The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Every teacher should take vacations



Yah, those are my feet....that's as much of me as you get to see




My family and some friends took my husband, my kids and I to Mexico for a week on the beach....I just turned 30...............Yippeeeee for me. We had a BLAST! I love going with lots of people places....I love caravaning and organizing meals and staying up late playing board games...FUN!

6 comments:

Cadi said...

I want someone to take me to Mexico, too!!! Waaaaahhhhhh! :-)

Happy B'day. All the blessings in the universe to you!

World Wide Alternative said...

Beautiful!
So good to catch up with you & I second what Cadi said! ;)
Hatty Dirtday to you too! XXxx

woolladyfelter said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Isn't it wonderful. You must have had a great time. Looks like you had lots of sunshine. I saw Sunbridge people yesterday at the faire. So nice to chat. I am having problems with several children in class- I might call you soon...

denise said...

Happy Birthday!

Anne said...

Happy Birthday!
My son love the star fish in the bucket.

waldorfmama said...

happy birthday to you! and it looks like you enjoyed your wonderful vacation. :)