The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Going back to Sunbridge

in a few days I am getting on a plane (due to lack of space I get to fly first class seats with my frequent flyer miles......sooooo cool, I have never sat in first class....hee hee) 
And off I go, back to NY and training in waldorf Handwork and applied arts. 

Pictures to come.

If I don't write for awhile, please come visit in 3 weeks......I know that is soooo long!   But I will have a whole new boat load of crafts (with my own slant) to share with you. 

8 comments:

dawn klinge said...

Have fun!

RunninL8 said...

Happy journey! How exciting! I grew up back east and can't wait to visit NYC and NJ this summer. Would never want to live there again, though! Stay out of the heat!

Lisa Anne said...

Have a great time at Sunbridge, I won't make it down this time but there is always next time......

Anonymous said...

OOh lucky you. I wish I could come to. Can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it.

World Wide Alternative said...

Can't wait!
Have an amazing time...Xxx

denise said...

Oh, that is a long time. Can't wait for pictures!

FairiesNest said...

Have fun and learn lots of wonderful new things to share ! :)

mommychick said...

Oh, I would have loved to meet you there! I just moved to NJ, near Sunbridge college, a few months ago. I went there every week for a homeschool class; love, love, love their campus!
Melody
www.HandworkTV.com