The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Friday, July 13, 2007

cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My new office space. Can you see my blog on the computer, Ha Ha !
These are my marionette dolls from the last 3 puppet shows for SKD'd Bday party
lets clean!!!!!!!
and redecorate!
I got home and I just had the need to the clean everything. Move things, take down pictures, put new ones up... I just went mad and I'm not done!
I plan on having the kitchen painted by next Friday I will keep you posted on if that happens or not. I guess I just felt like after being away for a month and with all this free time. I just HAVE to do some spring cleaning. It feels so good to sparkle:) AND no I am not on pills or taking coffee breaks or even chai tea breaks. I think that's just what happens when you leave for 4 weeks and stay at 6 different houses
I always say the best way to clean is to rearrange all your stuff.

No comments: