The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Felted goodies wholesale from Nepal

I just came across this site and am sure that some of you waldorf teachers will want some of these things for your school store...or some of you home school moms for your families....I found a place like this in NYC at the flea market but they were selling retail.....wholesale  is so much sweeter!

The prices seem totally unreal....for those of us who have wet felted it seems criminal but I also know it makes them some good money for their families and I want to support natural fiber stores

http://www.feltandcrafts.com/handmade-felt-products-felt-shoes-slippers-c-1_7.html

1 comment:

Sunmoon Trading Center said...

very nice felt products and beautiful with instant shipping and I am really happy those products through buy from www.feltandcrafts.com
Best regards
Karen