The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

flagstaff waldorf school

Blackboard drawing in the 6th grade classroom....its for a play they are writing.
Flagstaff handwork room. very nice!


THe 8th graders came up with us

One of our school policies is for teachers to observe another teacher in the same class (field), this is a form of furthering our education by evaluation. We get 2 paid days to go to another school and check them out…..so the Wood work teacher, the 8th grade and I went up to Flagstaff (2 hour drive from us) and we played and observed.

We had a great time! Beautiful School and wonderful kids and teachers.....Actually I would say they had exceptionally well mannered students!

I believe that our 8th grade and their 8th grade will be going to each others Middle school dance....That will be sweet.

No comments: