The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Kinder apron theory

DID YOU KNOW....
that the reason the Kindergarten waldorf teacher wears an apron is to protect herself from loosing energy to the children... it's like a shield. The younger child lives so much in the etheric that they sap the energy from the adults around them...that is why you are worn out by being around small kids with out even doing much around the house. Its not their fault, they are alive with energy and want to walk around 3 feet above their bodies...their etheric body I mean. So the Kinder teacher shields herself with an apron and that apron is suppose to be the color of the day to help the child's body. So they support the child with out loosing their own energy force.

Interesting hah?

I am going to start wearing an apron again and see if it helps me...

5 comments:

Lizz said...

I wondered... Thank you for that insight.

waldorfmama said...

this is so very interesting. i'm going to try this...

World Wide Alternative said...

How fabulous, I can feel a sewing attack coming on! Xxx

Tara said...

This makes incredible sense. I just got a new apron pattern. Maybe I need to start sewing...

Mama Randa Morning Glory said...

I may try this.. I have certainly been feeling drained lately by the children I care for!