The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

link it up! Handwork conference , cake and dolls

Handwork conference coming in April. Location:  New York, at Sunbridge College/ Three fold learning center.
http://fibercraftstudio.org

Its worth going if you can't afford to go to a training but you want to learn more and you want to connect with more handwork teachers from around the world.


Here is really cute site and a very cool cake! and to top it off it's VEGAN!!!!  rock on!
paper crain's cake





Here is the material I like the best and this women has the dolls already pre sewn and the head made etc. its a nice quick-make kit .
Fairy wool dolls






2 comments:

Meredith said...

Hey there! I'm enjoying reading your blog. It's so fun to watch the progress of your students! How lucky you are to work with such wonderful materials all day!

World Wide Alternative said...

It's been such a long time!
Everything looks great & I'm so happy to be back here.
I'm off to catch up! XXxx.