The Handwork teacher

I am a mother to two beautiful girls and I teach Handwork and Fine Arts in our local waldorf charter school in Arizona.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

finished work in the display case


finished work in the display case.......beautiful!
Yes it is so nice to see all the finished work the children have done. My case is really filling up and its time to start sending things home. I am trying to wait till the whole class finishes their project before we send it home. already some things had gone home or have gone to different classes. Like the pencil cases that the 7th graders made for their 2nd grade buddies....the 2nd graders got them on Monday and are soooooo excited about having them.....I think because they all really love the 7th graders and having something made by their buddies is just so magical to them.

No comments: